I tire of writing about climate change because so few Republicans seems to be listening and so attempts to stop the destruction of our planet ignored or blocked in Congress. Sure, folks in other parts of the world are doing something, but if the US doesn’t start to do some of the heavy lifting the current rate of change will continue to accelerate.
So here are just a few articles in my morning rss feed:
- Yes, Scientists Can Link Extreme Weather Events To Climate Change
- February breaks global temperature records by ‘shocking’ amount
- February 2016: Hotter Than Ever
- Heat Waves, Droughts and Heavy Rain Have Clear Links to Climate Change, Says National Academies
- America’s year without a winter: The 2015-2016 season was the warmest on record
- NASA’s report on February’s record-breaking heat is an ominous milestone
Ignore at your peril.