- Seems Jack was “found” after he fell through a ceiling tile in a customs office.
- He’s still in the ICU and is in critical condition
- Today he had surgery for a wound on one of his legs
- He continues to be fed through a nasal tube in order to provide for his protein needs to reverse the strain starvation has placed on his liver.*
- His blood pressure is low
*I read up on fatty liver disease in cats. The main treatment for this condition is dietary–proteins and fluids to stabilize electrolytes. Also, it is important that the cat avoid any stressful events because stress causes the release of chemicals that stress liver function.